Fresher PHP Developer
Sosene is excited to be working with global organizations who have experienced continued growth. At Sosene, you will join a team of talented people exploring and working on the cutting edge technologies. We are looking for a Fresher PHP Developer to be join the team to work on several of their sensational software products. Initially a contract role but open to permanent for the right candidate.
As a Fresher PHP Developer, your duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Participate in software development projects from the company’s current client after the training process.
- Research and develop new technology
- Perform duties as required and directed by the company
Below are various reasons why you will love when working at Sosene
- Join the Fresher training Program at Sosene, and experience a well-trained program as well as the opportunity to work on a practical project.
- Professional skills training and optimization to suit the company’s environment under the accompaniment of instructors and specialty coaches.
- Having the opportunity to participate directly in the production department and develop projects after the training course
- Having the opportunity to work with international clients.
- Flexible working place and time.
- Working with talented, passionate, and enthusiastic colleagues
- Dynamic and professional work environment
- Training courses: Technical skills – project management skills
Being a Fresher PHP Developer at Sosene, these below are the skills and qualifications you should have:
- Final-year student or graduated with a major in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science… at universities or programming training centers.
- Mastering programming knowledge and desire to develop language: PHP
- Be able to work fulltime from Monday to Friday
- Love programming, have good logical thinking, progressive attitude, eager to learn, and be capable of self-study.
Nice to have
When applying to this job, it is a big plus If you have any criteria as below:
- Participated in school projects/group projects / practical projects
- Having internship experience at IT companies/or at least 6 months of working experience
- Good English skills is a big plus (such as speaking, listening, reading skills,…)
- Having outstanding academic achievements, winning prizes in programming-related competitions
The last day to apply for Fresher PHP Developer position is at the end of the July.
If you have any further information, please feel free to contact us via
Phone number: (+84) 36 298 3636