Angular Software Developer (Middle/Senior)
Sosene Software, in partnership with a few global companies in different industries, is seeking Angular Software Developer to build out their solutions and work with their product, design and engineering teams to plan, design, and develop web and mobile applications for them.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally, a Bachelor of Science) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study
- Understanding of source control and experience working with modern tools that support it, such as Git.
- Knowledge and experience working with CSS and popular pre-compilers, like Sass and LESS
- Knowledge and experience in ES6+
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for their mobile applications
- Mentor junior developers on the team
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer using Angular, Node and Typescript
- 2 years of experience working with AWS or OpenShift
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience integrating with native device APIs
- Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Strong leadership
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- 100% official salary during probation
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up.
- Flexible working place and time.
- Clubs program: Football
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English