Sosene is the leading software development outsourcing company in Asia. We are a top Software Development Outsourcing (SDO) provider with expertise in delivering custom web & mobile app development services. We put employees at the forefront of innovation where they innovate and collaborate with each other and with customers to seed, nurture and harvest ideas. We are excited to be working with global organizations who have experienced continued growth.
At the moment, we are looking for experienced Fresher NodeJS Developer to join the team to work on several of their sensational software products. Initially, a contract role, but open to permanent for the right candidate.
NodeJS Developer Job Description
- Participate in software development projects from the company’s current client after the training process.
- Research and develop new technology
- Perform duties as required and directed by the company
Getting Fresher NodeJS Developer, your duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Participating in the Fresher training program at Sosene, you will experience the methodical training route and have the opportunity to participate in real projects:
- Training specialist skills, optimized to suit the business environment.
- Having the opportunity to participate directly in the production department and develop projects after the training course
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Flexible working place and time.
- Working with talented, passionate, and enthusiastic colleagues
- Dynamic and professional work environment
- Training soft skills, technical skills, and project management skills
- Monthly Internship allowance
- 1 day of paid leave per month
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
NodeJS Developer Job Requirements
Being Fresher Angular Developer at Sosene, these below are the skills and qualifications you should have:
- Final-year student or graduated with a major in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science… at universities or programming training centers.
- Mastering programming knowledge and desire to develop language: NodeJS
- Work full-time (Monday – Friday).
- Love programming, have good logical thinking, progressive attitude, eager to learn, and capable of self-study.
Nice to have
- Participated in school projects/group projects / practical projects
- Having internship experience at IT companies/or at least 6 months of working experience
- English skill
- Having outstanding academic achievements, winning prizes in programming-related competitions
- The end of the July
🤝 For more info about the NodeJS Developer Fresher job, please contact us via
📱 (+84) 36 298 3636