PHP Software Engineer (Middle/Senior)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced php software developer who can join our team to support new and existing client work. Approximately half of our development is done on PHP with and most of that is divided between WordPress and Laravel. We love Laravel and PHP and we want another developer who does too. We also love WordPress when it’s used correctly. Our developers work closely with our project and account managers to help everyone understand what needs to be done and what it will take to accomplish those goals. And then we deliver.
This roles primary – PHP software developer, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leading the design of development solutions for our clients and our stakeholders
- Working with account and project managers to help understand the technical aspects of our work and to help estimate effort
- Reviewing code and pull requests from other developers.
- Setting up code repositories and remote development installations
- Coordinating releases with partner IT groups
- Writing code, finding solutions, and delivering value
- Helping other developers and asking for help from other developers
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of PHP development experience, with an emphasis on web applications.
- Work experience in Laravel, Symfony.
- Proficiency in database design & SQL skills. (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in REST API development.
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred).
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks.
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies.
- Knowledge on Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase).
- Strong understanding of system performance.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- 100% official salary during probation
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up.
- Flexible working place and time.
- Clubs program: Football
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English