VueJS Software Developer (Middle/Senior)
Sosene is excited to be working with global organizations who have experienced continued growth. We are looking for an experienced VueJS Software Developer (Front End Developer) to be join the team to work on several of their sensational software products. Initially a contract role but open to permanent for the right candidate.
- Design, develop, code, test, modidy, update, fix bug Vue.js applications
- Plan, organize, and develop user-facing features for the components in our dynamic platform;
- Write and optimize client-side code of the web applications, create a fast application with good UI/UX;
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all projects dependencies
- Proposing any upgrates and update necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Have good teamwork skills.
- Have the open mindset
Your Skills and Experience
- The Vue.JS Software Developer: 3+ years of experience with application development
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core priciples such as component, reactivity and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router and Nuxt.js
- Good understand of HTML5, CSS3, including SASS or LESS
- Undertanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Nice to have experience with Agile Development, ITIL
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Strong leadership
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- 100% official salary during probation
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up.
- Flexible working place and time.
- Clubs program: Football
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English