The Global Business Process Outsourcing market value is estimated at $232 bn according to Grandview research and is expected to grow substantially due to pandemics, remote work, and general business trends. The Information and Technology segment has a huge share of the BPO market, especially small and medium companies providing, or outsourcing for themselves projects and opportunities.
- 90% of respondents or 354 companies provide Web Development services
- 73.8% or 288 companies provide IT outsourcing services in general
On the other side of the spectrum, there are small companies that provide:
- IT business services ( 33.8% or 132 companies)
- HR outsourcing (3.1% or 12 companies)
- Legal Services outsourcing (1.5% or 6 companies).
- Some other 36.9% of the companies are focused on other outsourcing services.
Important to mention that the responders had multiple choices in selecting their answers. This is why one company can have 2-5 answers to each question.
Please click the button below to learn more.